Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh so busy

My goodness, where have the days gone?!?  I've been working late (something I never ever do) and spending my evenings running errands.  I guess thats what the holidays do to you though right?

Christmas is in 16 days. My brothers hopefully arrives in 7 days.  Darn Navy, he won't know if his time off is approved until he is basically on the plane! I want to have everything in order by the time he gets here so I don't have to worry about a thing.  I essential want to just drop off the face of the earth and spend time with my family. 

So, I am going to fill up the next week with baking, shopping, gift wrapping, packing, cleaning, Christmas parties, Football games, oh and trying to clear out my DVR. 

And the madness continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...