Friday, July 13, 2012

Away Games

I have decided I will never be the kind of woman that could marry a man that takes a lot of business trips.  Someone who is in a different city every week.  Someone who leaves for weeks at a time. Someone who spends days in a time zone different than the one I am in.

Every time C leaves I hate it. I know it’s just for a few days, but I still miss him.  I am thankful it is only 8-10 times a year.  I am thankful that the trips aren’t any longer.  I am thankful that he misses me too when he is gone. I am thankful that he keeps in contact with me and still calls to say goodnight. 

I am also jealous that he gets to travel to so many new places on someone else’s dime!

I guess I need to look on the bright side. It could be worse.  It could be for longer or more often.  I actually do get a lot of cleaning and whatnot when he is gone.  Not to mention some good “me time.”  But I miss him.  I just want some hugs.

That’s not too much to ask for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...