Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vegas 2.0

I had a blast in Vegas with my brother and his friend.  Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip!

We stayed at the Treasure Island Hotel. It was actually a very nice hotel, especially for the price! Its  near the center of the strip, next to Ceasars Palace and the Mirage so its also a great location.





On our first night there we got the big drinks.  This one was shaped like the Eifle Tower and boy was it heavy!  I'm actually holding my brothers drink in the picture.  I didn't get one because I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it and I wasn't about to pay $23 for that.  I'm glad I didn't....neither of the boys finished theirs. And that was with my help!


We spent the second day walking around, gambling, hanging out at the pool and eating. That evening we went and saw the Cirque Du Soleil show Mystere, which was playing at our hotel.  We got buy one, get one free tickets with our hotel package and boy was that a deal! Still at $75 a pop the show was awesome!  I would definitely recommend it!

The third day we hit up my first ever buffet (well I mean, besides Sizzlers, which should NOT count). It was soooooo good!  I will definitely be doing that again.  I think we hit it at the perfect time.  We went during what was considered brunch.  That means the price was still cheaper but we got to choose from both breakfast and lunch foods.  Oh and we got a yummy mimosa!


After the buffet we attempted to walk off our food but ending up at some penny machines safe in a comfy chair.  Oh man was I full.  It was definitely one of those "unbutton you jeans to feel better" moments. Thankfully I was smart and wore stretch leggings! I made the boys go to the Bellagio hotel with me to see a few shows.  This is seriously one of my happy places.  I love watching the water dance and sway to the music. It just puts me in such a great mood. I can't help but have a big smile on my face during every show I watch!


Since it was our last night in Vegas we decided to go all out.  The boys "suited up" and I put on a fancy dress and curled my hair. We ate dinner at Grand Luxe Cafe in the Palazzo hotel and spent the evening gambling.


They are pretending to look way too "cozy" with their martinis.  Not cool boys.


My brother and I....he looks a little....drunk


He's so classy when he gambles.....


So, thats my trip in pictures!  We drove home the next afternoon and I got to see C.  He also met my brother which was awesome. I picked him up and we went to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill.  Which I really....love.  They alway's have live country music (which C really enjoys) and you get to drink beer out of mason jars.  C even asked me to two step with him (can you say adorable?), although it didn't last long because of his leg injury. The boys got to chat and I was content just sitting there watching my two favorite people get to know each other.  Sadly, the night didn't last too long because we had to be at the airport by 7am the next morning. 

Next stop.....Tampa, Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...